Located on the PSYNDEX test directory page, five directory files provide a general overview of the tests and test reviews published in January 2020 in the PSYNDEX Tests database segment. Access to these files is unrestricted and free of charge.
A total of 7,979 test records are documented, with each record reporting the brief test names (test abbreviations, acronyms), full test names (title of a test or procedure), author(s), year of publication, and the corresponding PSYNDEX Tests document number. Bibliographic records are also available for 3,245 test reviews of 1,490 tests.
With a total of 1,137 pages, the test directory provides a comprehensive index of the test records and test descriptions in PSYNDEX Tests. Searching for document records in PSYNDEX is easy, for example, by simply entering the document number listed in the directory on ZPID's search interface PubPsych, e.g. "9000045".
The Directory of Test Methods, updated for 2020, includes the following sections (only in German):
- Introduction [PDF] (22 pages)
- Test directory ordered by content areas [PDF] (265 pages)
- Test directory ordered by brief names [PDF] (182 pages)
- Test directory ordered by full names [PDF] (167 pages)
- Test directory ordered by authors [PDF] (322 pages)
- Directory of test reviews [PDF] (179 pages)
The test directory can be downloaded in PDF format free of charge for personal use.