Prof. Dr. Claudia Dalbert
Director ad interim
+49 (0) 651 201-2890director(at)leibniz-psychology.org
- Donat, M. Rüprich, C., Gallschütz, C. & Dalbert, C. (2020). Unjust behavior in the digital space: The relation of cyber-bullying to justice beliefs and experiences. Social Psychology of Education, 23, 101-123.
- Kiral Ucar, G., & C. Dalbert (2020). The longitudinal associations between personal belief in a just world and teacher justice among advantaged and disadvantaged school students. International Journal of Psychology, 55, 192-200.
- Tandler, N. & Dalbert, C. (2020). Always look on the bright side of students: Does valence of teacher perceptions relate to students’ educational performance? Social Psychology of Education, 23, 1121–1147.
- Donat, M., Gallschütz, C. & Dalbert, C. (2018). The relation between students’ justice experiences and their school refusal behavior. Social Psychology of Education, 21, 447-475
- Donat, M., Knigge, M. & Dalbert, C. (2018). Being a good or a just Teacher: Which experiences of teachers’ behavior can be more predictive of school bullying. Aggressive Behavior, 44, 29-39.
- Donat, M., Wolgast, A. & Dalbert, C. (2018). Belief in a just world as a resource of victimized students. Social Justice Research, 31, 133-151.
- Donat, M. & Dalbert, C. (2017). The justice motive and unconscious decision making. ViraVerita E-Journal, (6), 15-35.
- Umlauft, S., & Dalbert, C. (2017). Justice experiences and feelings of exclusion. Social Psychology of Education, 20, 565–587.
- Donat, M., Peter, F., Dalbert, C. & Kamble S. (2016). The meaning of students' personal belief in a just world for positive and negative aspects of school-specific well-being. Social Justice Research, 29, 73–102.
- Nudelman, G., Otto, K., & Dalbert, C. (2016). Can belief in a just world buffer mood and career prospects of people in need of risk protection? First experimental evidence. Risk Analysis: An International Journal, 36, 2247-2257.
- Donat, M., Dalbert, C., & Kamble, S. (2014). Adolescents' cheating and delinquent behavior from a justice-psychological perspective: The role of teacher justice. European Journal of Psychology of Education, 29, 635-651.
- Otto, K. & Dalbert, C. (in press). Predicting motive-based readiness to relocate or expatriate with special emphasis on gender differences. The International Journal of Human Resource Management.
- Otto, K., Dette-Hagenmeyer, D.E. & Dalbert, C. (2014). Occupational change readiness at career transition points in those at the beginning of their working life. Psychology of Everyday Activity, 7, 9-9.
- Dzuka, J., Dalbert, C. & Schmitt, M. (2013). Belief in a Just World and its protective function in relation to subjective well-being: study of specific coping reactions. Ceskoslovenska Psychologie, 57, 64-72.
- Otto, K., & Dalbert, C. (2013). Are insecure jobs as bad for mental health and occupational commitment as unemployment? Equal threat or downward spiral. Psihološka obzorja /Horizons of Psychology, 22, 27-38.
- Peter, F., Dalbert, C., Kloeckner, N., & Radant, M. (2013). Personal belief in a just world, experience of teacher justice, and school distress in different class contexts. European Journal of Psychology of Education, 28, 1221-1235.