100.00% beim Departement für Psychologie
Das ist Ihr Arbeitsbereich:
- Die Schweizerische Anorexia Nervosa Stiftung (SANS) is calling on young researchers from the field of Psychology to submit an innovative project proposal for one three-years PhD grant in the field of eating disorders.
- The key to fight a chronic course of eating disorders is to gain knowledge in etiology, treatment and dissemination of evidence-based treatment options. Young researchers from the field of Psychology are invited to submit a research proposal related to any type of eating disorders, aiming to contribute to a better understanding, an early detection, an improved treatment and/or an easier access to evidence-based interventions. The proposal could include new technological developments or new approaches in order to facilitate research and treatment in future.Submissions must include a curriculum vitae, a letter of interest of the candidate and the proposal of a research project
- Submissions must include a curriculum vitae, a letter of interest of the candidate and the proposal of a research project
- The proposal must not exceed 5 pages (references included) and should include an introduction, the main research questions, and a short description of the methods
- Applicants may submit a maximum of one application under this call for proposals
- Affiliation and Supervision of the PhD thesis
- The PhD funding is affiliated to the University of Fribourg, Prof. Simone Munsch, who will supervise the thesis.
- Submission is open for all young future researchers (<30 years old) with (1) a Master of Science in Psychology or (2) who will obtain their Master’s degree in the next 3 months to come
- Applicants must have good English language skills; applicants who do not speak German, should be motivated to learn the German language
Französisch und/oder Deutsch
01.01.2021 oder nach Vereinbarung
Prof. Simone Munsch
Please send your application via e-mail to Prof. Simone Munsch\'s administration
Die Ausschreibung ist auch im Internet unter https://www3.unifr.ch/sp/de/offene-stellen.html abrufbar.