TU Dortmund University is a dynamic research-oriented university with 17 departments in the natural and engineering sciences as well as social and cultural sciences. On our international campus, around 6,700 employees make a daily contribution to solving pressing questions of the present and the future. Openness and diversity characterize not only the collaboration in research and teaching, but also in technology and administration
At the Center for Research on Education and School Development (IFS) at the Department of Educational Science and Psychology, three positions are to be filled from October 2022 for an initial period of three years each. Remuneration will be paid in accordance with the German collective wage agreement in pay group TV-L 13. These are part-time positions with a scope of 65%. There is the possibility of doing a PhD.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A strong scientific team and international network
- Comprehensive exchange formats in the lab and at the institute
- Diverse scientific and personal development and training opportunities
- An interdisciplinary promotion program to support young scientists
- The possibility of flexible arrangements of working conditions
- Very good university degree in psychology, empirical educational research, or a comparable quantitative field.
YOUR IDEAL PROFILE:
- Interest in the conception and coordination of research projects in the field of empirical educational research or educational psychology
- Very good knowledge of quantitative research methodology
- and willingness to develop this further
- Willingness to engage in active interdisciplinary and international collaboration and interest in participating in national and international scientific exchange
- Commitment, good work organizational skills as well as ability to work in a team
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Scientific work in research projects of the lab
- Content-related and organizational work in the planning, implementation and evaluation of research studies of the lab
- Participation in scientific publications in scientific journals and presentation at national and international conferences
- Participation in academic self-governance
- Teaching to the extent of 2,6 SWS (semester hours)
The positions are based in the research group of Dr. Charlotte Dignath and the Emmy-Noether group SeLFI Lab (http://www.selfilab.com/) located at the IFS (https://ifs.ep.tu- dortmund.de/forschung/ag-dignath/). The advertised positions will be involved in intervention research with learners (primary school age), students with learning and attention difficulties, as well as with students and teachers to promote individual learning processes
We promote diversity and equal opportunities. Convince us with your personality and expertise.
Applications from women will be given preferential treatment in accordance with the statutory regulations. It is pointed out that the application of suitable severely disabled persons is desired.
Are you interested? Then please send us your application by October 5th, 2022, including motivation letter, CV, certificates and details of your research interests quoting reference number w72-22 to:
TU Dortmund University
Center for Research on Eduction and School
Development Dr. Charlotte Dignath
If you have any questions please contact Dr. Charlotte Dignath (currently still DIPF Frankfurt) via telephone number 069 24708-438 or by e-mail at dignath(at)dipf.de
Die Ausschreibung ist auch im Internet unter https://service.tu-dortmund.de/documents/18/2120797/Ausschreibung_WiMi_Dignath_EN_neu.pdf/250f5366-4c65-392b-0c97-e4740cfb5fb3 abrufbar.