The Else Kröner Fresenius Center for Digital Health (EKFZ), a joint center of the Faculty of Medicine Carl Gustav Carus of the Technische Universität Dresden and the University Hospital Dresden, promotes translational and interdisciplinary research in the field of digital medicine and health. The center, which is funded by the Else Kröner-Fresenius Foundation, cooperates closely with many high-tech specialists in the Dresden research environment. In the SEMECO project (BMBF funded as part of the Clusters4Future initiative) we will develop secure medical microsystems and communications.
Starting at the next possible point, we are looking for a
Research Associate (PhD Student) in Psychology and/or Medicine (f/m/x)
This full-time position is initially limited to 24 months. A longer-term cooperation is being sought.
Remuneration is in accordance with the collective agreement of the Länder (TV-L).
We are seeking a highly motivated doctoral student to join our efforts to shape digital implementation processes
in a health promoting way. More precisely, our interdisciplinary research team (doctors, nursing staff, medical engineers, psychologists) is creating and applying a multi-dimensional tool box which enables the standardized evaluation of the psychophysiological consequences of the implementation of medical devices for medical staff. We take a holistic approach by combining usability, biological-, health-, as well as occupational and organizational psychological research methodology. This approach enables a comprehensive assessment of the impact of digital transformations in the health sector on the individual.
You will join an expanding and hands-on research group and will be expected to shape and inspire its future research directions. Your specific tasks will be to design, implement, and analyze the above described tool box in order to capture the impact of introducing a particular digital innovation in a real hospital on the medical staff.
- completed studies in psychology, medicine or equivalent
- native German language skills and advanced English language skills
- high level of own commitment and autonomous work
- background in biopsychological research/stress research/ usability research /occupational and organizational
psychology or relate field
- experience in project management, study implementation, and execution
- demonstrable knowledge of the statistics program R
- experience in the collection and analysis of ECG data
We offer you the opportunity to:
- work in leading medical research, teaching, and patient care combined with a highly specialized
- professionally oriented further education and training with individual planning of your
- implementation of your own ideas and work in an innovative interdisciplinary team,
- flexible working hours to make the combination of family and career a reality,
- childcare through partnerships with educational facilities in the vicinity of the University Hospital,
- use of company prevention offers, courses, and fitness in our health center Carus Vital.
Disabled persons with equal qualification will be preferred.
We kindly ask you to apply preferably via our online form to make the selection process faster and more effective.
Of course, we also consider your written application without any disadvantages
We are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application until December 04, 2023 online with registration number EKF0923057. For further information, please contact Ms. Magdalena Wekenborg by E-mail: email@example.com
Die Ausschreibung ist auch im Internet unter