The PSYNDEX Website contains five directory files which provide a quick overview of the procedures documented in the PSYNDEX Tests database segment in December 2018 as well as published test reviews free of charge and without access restrictions.
A total of 7,757 test procedures with short test names (test abbreviations, acronyms), long test names (title of a test or procedure), authors, year of publication and document number are listed. In addition, there are bibliographic references of 3,087 test reviews for 1,445 test procedures.
On a total of 1,095 pages, the test directory represents a registry of test procedures and selective extensive test descriptions indexed in PSYNDEX tests. On ZPID's PubPsych search interface, it is sufficient to enter the document number, e.g. "9000045", in order to access the individual documents.
The Test Procedures directory, now updated for 2018, includes the following parts (only in German):
- Introduction [PDF] (22 pages)
- Table of Tests by Content [PDF] (258 pages)
- Test Directory sorted by Short Name [PDF] (178 pages)
- Test Directory sorted by Long Name [PDF] (164 pages)
- Test Directory sorted by Authors [PDF] (312 pages)
- List of Test Reviews [PDF] (173 pages)
The test directory can be downloaded free of charge in PDF format for personal use.