Work Student / Intern Global People Operations Team (m/f/d)
- Job Level: Student
- Location: Unterföhring (bei München), DE, 85774
- Available until: 30.06.2023
- Area of Expertise: Human Resources
- Unit: Allianz Technology
- Employing Entity: Allianz Technology SE
- Job Type: Full Time or Part Time
- Remote Job: Hybrid working
- Employment Type: Temporary
- ID: 26193
26193 | Human Resources | Student | n.a. | Allianz Technology | Full Time or Part Time | Temporary
People Operations Team has Employee Digital Workplace Applications in its focus.
- We lead the conceptual design and continuous improvement of HR IT, processes and shared service, for Allianz Technology in 52 countries around the globe.
- We are the change process owners; we consult our entities on change requirements and coordinate change requests globally.
- We design and manage user-friendly HR processes and provide the according documentation in close cooperation with our HR experts..
Our company and team is dedicated to the agile approach making the transition into an agile company one of its main priorities.
As an Intern/Working Student you have the opportunity to get insights in the complete portfolio of our team.
- Supporting the day-to-day business of the People Operations Team mainly in fields of
- Writing and editing English-language content (texts, graphics and videos) for internal channels (MSTeams Channels, Intranet pages and groups as well as presentations
- Support the transition into a new Intranet platform
- Design and maintain process and system’s documenation
- Support the Global Change Control Process: Translate business requirements into change requests; support the business owners throughtout the process of implementation including system testing
- Ability to work independently in virtual teams across various continents and cultures, quick learner, hands on mentality with capability to deliver results
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English and German. (native speaker in one of the languages preferred).
- Initial experience with content management systems is an advantage.
- MS Office skills (Sharepoint, Word, Excel, Powerpoint), initial experience with process mapping tools is an advantage.
- High interest in HR processes and systems
- Enrolled in a Master's degree or PhD program in IT or HR, communications, business, psychology or a related field for the entire duration of the position.
- You can start immediately and are interested in an internship for 4 to 6 months in full-time (38h/week) or - in a working student position - part time (16-20 h/week)
- A modern and open space office located in Munich
- Flexible working hours
- A student discount in our outstanding canteen
- Free LinkedIn Learning Account and many other opportunities to develop new skills
- A big student community with many options for networking
- A highly talented, dynamic and international team
- Job opportunities in a global company
Need to know
- Requirement for internship and working student positions is the enrollment in a university – or (for an internship) a gap year.
- We can only consider your application if you provide the following documents:
- Certificate of enrollment (exception gap year)
- Valid Work and residence permit (for non-EU citizens). Please check before applying if you can work with your current VISA.
About Allianz Technology
Allianz Technology is the global IT service provider for Allianz and delivers IT solutions that drive the digitalization of the Group. With more than 10,000 employees located in 55 countries around the globe, Allianz Technology works together with other Allianz entities in pioneering the digitalization of the financial services industry.
We oversee the full digitalization spectrum – from one of the industry’s largest IT infrastructure projects that includes data centers, networking and security, to application platforms that span from workplace services to digital interaction. In short, we deliver full-scale, end-to-end IT solutions for Allianz in the digital age.
Allianz Technology is proud to be an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the working environment. We are interested in your strengths and experience. We welcome all applications from all people regardless of gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, race or ethnicity, age, nationality, religion, disability, or philosophy of life.
Join us. Let´s care for tomorrow.
Online application via original announcement, see note below.
Die Ausschreibung ist auch im Internet unter https://careers.allianz.com/job/Unterf%C3%B6hring-(bei-M%C3%BCnchen)-Work-Student-Intern-Global-People-Operations-Team-(mfd)-85774/926368101 abrufbar.