The University of Luxembourg is a multilingual, international research University.
Within the University, the Luxembourg Centre for Systems Biomedicine (LCSB) is a highly interdisciplinary research centre (IC), integrating experimental biology and computational biology approaches in order to develop the foundation of a future predictive, preventive and personalized medicine. The University of Luxembourg is seeking to make an appointment within the LCSB as soon as possible for the following position:
Quality and Process Specialist on project (m/f)
- Ref: 50013173
- 12 months fixed-term contract (CDD)
- Full time position (40 hours/week)
As part of the LCSB Operations, the Quality and Process Specialist is responsible within an internal project “quality and development” for design, documentation and communication of processes and policies. As team member of the LCSB Operations Team, you will report directly to the Head of LCSB Operations and will interact closely with colleagues of the operations team and research groups within LCSB as well as with University central administration.
- Support in the development of internal policy depositories and draft necessary procedures by following LCSB/UL processes
- Assist in drafting a communication and awareness plan and to define quality measures to assure policies
- Work closely together with colleagues involved in research quality policies
- Participate in the review of staff training needs and support in the development of a career mentoring and training initiative for young researchers in collaboration with relevant internal stakeholder
- Support in the design of a staff welfare initiative welfare initiative in cooperation with relevant internal stakeholder
- Ensure related cooperation and communication within the Centre and the University
The successful candidate is demonstrating a proactive, welcoming and service-minded attitude; disposing of very good communication skills in English and the ability to plan and work on simultaneous tasks with a sense of priority.
- University degree (Master level) / Business Administration, Quality Management, Organizational Psychology or similar disciplines
- Alternative background in life science research with strong interest in the science management
- Work experience in a research environment will be an asset
- Understanding in the Quality Management of higher education and or a research institution
- Knowledge of Project and Process Management will be an asset
- Excellent verbal and written command in English. Working knowledge in French or German will be an asset
- Team player, diplomatic & able to work in a multidisciplinary and multicultural environment
- Good relationship management Skills
- Have the ability to prioritise workload, keep deadlines reliably and work responsibly with attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficiency with modern office software, spread sheets and collaborative platforms
You will work in a dynamic international environment with the opportunity to contribute to diverse projects.
If you are interested in a new challenge within our University, please apply ONLINE by uploading your CV and your motivation letter in English until 31/01/2020.
The University of Luxembourg is an equal opportunity employer.
Applications will be handled in strict confidentiality.
Apply for job: emea3.recruitmentplatform.com/appproc/index.cfm=
Die Ausschreibung ist auch im Internet unter https://recruitment.uni.lu/en/details.html?id=QMUFK026203F3VBQB7V7VV4S8&nPostingID=39156&nPostingTargetID=59179&mask=karriereseiten&lg=UK abrufbar.