Universität zu Köln | Area Corporate Development - Entrepreneurship
Research Fellow (f/m/d) Area Corporate Development - Entrepreneurship
Online seit 29.09.2021
Faculty of Management, Economics and Social Sciences
Research Fellow (f/m/d)
Area Corporate Development - Entrepreneurship
The University of Cologne is one of the largest and most research-intensive universities in Germany, offering a wide range of subjects. With its six faculties and its interfaculty centres, it offers a broad spectrum of scientific disciplines and internationally outstanding profile areas, supported by the administration with its services.
The advertised position is part of the area „Corporate Development“ at the Faculty of Management, Economics and Social Sciences (Prof. Dr. Mona Mensmann) and is funded by third-party funding of the Gateway Exzellenz Start-up Center.
We are looking for a research fellow (f/m/d) to support research and teaching with a research focus on the entrepreneurial mindset.
- Develop and support research projects providing insights into the psychology of entrepreneurship and fostering entrepreneurial thinking and action in various populations
- Lead and support (empirical) publication processes
- Support teaching, particularly by designing and delivering courses on entrepreneurship and digital innovation
- Support the collaboration with the Gateway Exzellenz Startup Center
WE OFFER YOU
- Possibility to further qualify academically (either PhD or preparation for a professorship as a post-doctoral researcher)
- Possibility to become part of international research projects with high practical and societal relevance
- Possibility to work in a dedicated, cooperative and high-performing team; open and constructive work atmosphere
- a diverse and fair working environment
- support in reconciling work and family life
- flexible working time models
- extensive advanced training opportunities
- occupational health management offers
- local transport ticket at a discount for UoC employees
The position is available as soon as possible on a full-time basis. It is limited to 31.08.2024 with the possibility of extension. If the applicant meets the relevant wage requirements and personal qualifications, the salary is based on remuneration group 13 TV-L of the pay scale for the German public sector.
The University of Cologne is committed to equal opportunities and diversity. Women are especially encouraged to apply and will be considered preferentially in accordance with the Equal Opportunities Act of North Rhine-Westphalia (Landesgleichstellungsgesetz – LGG NRW). We also expressly welcome applications from people with disabilities / special needs or of equal status.
Please send your convincing application with proof of the sought qualifications by email (in one pdf-file) with the reference number Wiss2109-20 to email@example.com. The application deadline is 31.10.2021.
If you have any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Degree in (business) psychology, or business-related degree (e.g., business administration), completed with excellent results
- Keen interest in the topic of entrepreneurship
- Quantitative research skills (e.g., experimental design) and quantitative analysis skills (e.g., data analysis using SPSS, R, Stata)
- Very good command of English and good command of German; further language skills would be an advantage (especially French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian)
- Independent and proactive way of working, ability to work in a team, resilience, above-average work motivation
- Willingness to travel in case of international research collaborations
Art der Beschäftigung: Vollzeit
Zeitraum der Beschäftigung: limited to 31.08.2024 with the possibility of extension
Vergütung: remuneration group 13 TV-L of the pay scale for the German public sector
Bewerbungsfristsende: Sonntag, 31. Oktober 2021 - 23:59
Hochschule / Einrichtung: Universität zu Köln
Institut / Einrichtung: Area Corporate Development - Entrepreneurship
Standort: Albertus-Magnus-Platz, 50931 Köln, Deutschland
Kontaktperson: Sekretariat Sekretariat
Jetzt online bewerbenshared-office-1(at)wiso.uni-koeln.de
Die Ausschreibung ist auch im Internet unter https://www.stellenwerk-koeln.de/jobboerse/research-fellow-fmd-area-corporate-development-entrepreneurship-koeln-210929-494128 abrufbar.