2021/85 Research Assistant -Promotion/Postdoc- (m/f/d) - TV-L E 13, 100% or 2 x 50 %
Freitag, 26. März 2021 um 10:12 Uhr
Department of Psychology
Stiftung Universität Hildesheim
Education – Culture – Diversity – Digitalization
The Department of Psychology, section Methodology and Evaluation Research at the University of Hildesheim (Germany) offers the following positions:
Research Assistant -Postdoc/Promotion- (m/f/d)
(TV-L E 13, 100% or 2 x 50 %)
3 years, to be assigned as soon as possible.
- Participation in research projects
- Development of project proposals and preparation of scientific publications
- Conception and conduction of courses in research methods and evaluation for the psychology degree program and minor study programs (4h/ week during semester)
- Checking of exams
- Supervision of bachelor and master theses
- Participation in academic self-administration
- Very good and advanced degree (Master of Science or equivalent) in Psychology, Statistics or an adjacent discipline
- Very good dissertation (Post-doc) or willingness to do a PhD
- Very good knowledge of quantitative research methods
- Advanced knowledge in statistical analysis software or readiness to acquire
- Very good English language skills and willingness to publish in English
- Interest in methodological or public health related topics
- Teaching experience welcome
- Pronounced skills to work autonomously
- An open-minded, motivated and experienced team
- A pleasant working atmosphere
- Possibility for postdoctoral lecture qualification or PhD
- Opportunity to take part in scientific conferences and further training
The University of Hildesheim emphasizes gender and diversity competence, and seeks to promote gender equality. Also, applications from disabled people are especially welcome. Identically qualified disabled applicants will be preferred.
If you have any questions, please contact Frau Prof. Dr. Renate Soellner via E-Mail soellner(at)uni-hildesheim.de.
For the purpose of carrying out the application process, personal data are stored and processed.
Please send your electronic application with a short letter of motivation, CV, high school certificates, and certificates of graduation as one single pdf-document to Renate Soellner (soellner(at)uni-hildesheim.de) by 14.04.2021.
Additionally, please send your printed application by post stating the reference number 2021/85 to the President of the University of Hildesheim, Department for Personnel and Legal Affairs, Universitätsplatz 1, 31141 Hildesheim by the same date.
If you would like us to return your submitted documents, please send a sufficiently stamped and addressed return envelope with your application. Otherwise, the application documents will be destroyed immediately after completing the recruitment process. Confirmation of receipt and status updates concerning your application will not be sent.
Die Ausschreibung ist auch im Internet unter https://www.uni-hildesheim.de/stellenmarkt/stellenanzeige/artikel/202185-rese/ abrufbar.