Postdoc Position (m/f/x) in Entrepreneurship / Family Enterprise Campus Heilbronn
05.01.2021, Wissenschaftliches Personal
TUM School of Management at TUM Campus Heilbronn invites applications for a Postdoc position (m/f/x) in the area of Entrepreneurship / Family Enterprise at the newly founded Global Center for Family Enterprise (Prof. Dr. Miriam Bird). Expected starting date is April 2021 or by mutual agreement. The scientific employee (postdoc) will be employed on a 100% position at level E 14 TV-L (public sector pay scale). The post-doctoral researcher is expected to work in the area of entrepreneurship / family enterprise. The postdoc position (m/f/x) is limited to 36 months but can be extended for another 36 months (extension is subject to a positive performance evaluation).
Founded in 2002, TUM School of Management is part of TUM, one of the leading technical universities in the world. With its strong research environment and close ties to industry, the school constantly scores well in rankings, currently listed as the strongest German business school for research, and #9 in Europe for M.Sc. programs on entrepreneurship. The TUM Campus Heilbronn is a dynamic organization whose goal is to achieve excellence in research, teaching and impact. The Innovation & Entrepreneurship department is amongst the leading of its kind in Europe, with over 50 academics at faculty, post-doctoral and doctoral levels who regularly publish in premier outlets such as the Academy of Management Journal, Academy of Management Review, Administrative Science Quarterly, Entrepreneurship Theory & Practice, and Journal of Business Venturing, Journal of Product Innovation Management, Organization Science, Research Policy, Strategic Management Journal, and Social Studies of Science.
- the opportunity to work on international research projects (e.g., entrepreneurial teams) at one of the most prestigious universities in Europe
- the opportunity to present your work at international conferences and support in publishing your work in leading management and entrepreneurship journals
- extension of your teaching skills through teaching activities at the Global Center for Family Enterprise
- provision of training as well as developmental support throughout your time at our institute and
- active involvement in several outreach activities and effective communication (i.e., knowledge transfer) of your research
We look for…
- a team player with completed PhD degree (or close to completion) in management, (organizational) psychology, sociology, economics, business informatics, or related subjects
- with a strong passion for entrepreneurship and/or family business research
- with a solid knowledge of empirical research (quantitative or qualitative) methods
- with knowledge of statistics and ideally statistical software programs such as Stata, SAS or R and
- excellent organizational and oral/written communications skills (command of the German language is an asset but not a must)
Please send a cover letter (specifying a possible starting date), your CV including publication list (including names of two academic references), and relevant university and work certificates, as well as one published or working paper in one pdf-file to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing Date for applications is February 10, 2021.
For further information about this position please contact Ms. Lena Vorsatz (email@example.com). As an equal opportunity employer, TUM explicitly encourages applications from women as well as from all others who would bring additional diversity dimensions to the university. Preference will be given to disabled candidates with essentially the same qualifications. The position can also be filled by two part-time employees.
Hinweis zum Datenschutz:
Im Rahmen Ihrer Bewerbung um eine Stelle an der Technischen Universität München (TUM) übermitteln Sie personenbezogene Daten. Beachten Sie bitte hierzu unsere Datenschutzhinweise gemäß Art. 13 Datenschutz-Grundverordnung (DSGVO) zur Erhebung und Verarbeitung von personenbezogenen Daten im Rahmen Ihrer Bewerbung: portal.mytum.de/kompass/datenschutz/Bewerbung/. Durch die Übermittlung Ihrer Bewerbung bestätigen Sie, dass Sie die Datenschutzhinweise der TUM zur Kenntnis genommen haben.
Kontakt: Lena Vorsatz (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Die Ausschreibung ist auch im Internet unter https://portal.mytum.de/jobs/wissenschaftler/NewsArticle_20210105_103311 abrufbar.