Fachbereich Erziehungswissenschaft und Psychologie - Wissenschaftsbereich Erziehungswissenschaft und Grundschulpädagogik Arbeitsbereich Schulpädagogik/Schulentwicklungsforschung
Psychologist at Sympatient
Focus area: medical products and clinical trials
FULL TIME | HAMBURG | 07.01.2020
At Sympatient we strive to develop best in class digital anxiety therapy. Our digital medical devices are focussed on bringing exposure therapy to all patients with mobile apps and virtual reality technology.
In order to provide the highest quality of care and safety for our patients, we want you to join us. Your job is to work on our medical device certification, the documentation of our medical products, and the planning and implementation of clinical trials. Sounds interesting? Apply now by sending an email with your CV and a short motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply now: christian(at)sympatient.com
- First things first: You’ll learn the skills needed for this position on the go. While it is beneficial if „CE-certification“ or ISO 13485 mean something to you, you do not need any pre-existing knowledge about medical devices
- You finished studies in psychology (focus on clinical psychology or research in psychology) ORyou have gathered first experiences in regulatory & clinical affairs
- You have experience in working with scientific sources, scientific/medical writing, and like to work precisely and autonomously
- A young 10-people team with startup atmosphere
- A competitive salary
- Workspace in Hamburg’s cool district Ottensen
- You’ll take on responsibility for your area and work closely together with the company’s management
- You’ll start a job that actually helps people improve their health
Die Ausschreibung ist auch im Internet unter https://www.sympatient.com/documents/career/20200701_Psychologist_Clin_And_Reg_Affairs_ENG.pdf abrufbar.