Post-doctoral position on cortical interactions
100.00% auprès de Department of Psychology at the University of Fribourg
- The position is funded by the Swiss National Science Foundation in the framework of the project ‘Dynamic Networks of Perception, Cognition and Action’ for an initial period of 1 year, with possible prolongation.
- The successful candidate will be based at the Department of Psychology, University of Fribourg.
- You will principally work with laminar LFPs and spiking activity recorded in animal models using state of the art modelling and functional connectivity approaches.
- The Perceptual Networks Group is looking for a highly motivated and scientifically ambitious candidate with a Ph.D. in Neuroscience, Biomedical Engineering, Computational modelling or related disciplines to investigate dynamic interactions within and between cortical areas during sensory and motor processing.
- Experience in multivariate signal processing and good quantitative skills will be highly beneficial.
- Candidates with backgrounds in electrophysiology and neurophysiology, as well as good programming skills (MATLAB, R or Python) are especially encouraged to apply.
- Good English proficiency and communication skills are considered important.
Date d'entrée en fonction:
Date limite de réception des offres: 06.01.2019
Candidates should send a CV with publication list, the names of at least two references, and a brief description of relevant experience and research interests to gijs.plomp(at)unifr.ch
Die Ausschreibung ist auch im Internet unter https://www3.unifr.ch/sp/fr/postes-vacants.html abrufbar.