The Center for Experimental Neurology (ZEN) is a new research center developing a unique translational environment supported by strong interactions between clinical and experimental laboratories with a long expertise in sleep, epilepsy and stroke.
To further strengthen our group, we are seeking for a motivated
to integrate our translational research program. This project aims to provide with a direct link between thalamic connectivity networks, sleep architecture and cognitive functioning using an animal model of stroke.
The successful candidates will investigate the role of neuronal/glial networks in animal model of stroke recovery using state-of-the-art techniques including in vivo electrophysiology and imaging technologies and behavioral testing will be the routine technologies.
- Master in neurophysiology, neuroengineering, biology or MD degree
- Solid communications skills in English
- A strong scientific motivation and interest in collaborating with a multidisciplinary team
- Experience with in vivo microsurgeries, sleep recording, optogenetics, animal behavioral test or computer programming (Matlab, Spike, C++, etc.) are an asset.
- International environment
- Position involves working with a interdisciplinary team of experimental and clinical scientists
- Salary according to the rules of the SNF.
If you are interested, please send us your complete online-application (CV, motivation letter and contact information for two references) until 31. December 2018
If you have questions, please contact Dr. Carolina Gutierrez, Tel. +41 31 632 66 49, E-Mail: email@example.com
Die Ausschreibung ist auch im Internet unter https://ohws.prospective.ch/public/v1/jobs/a1a8ae8f-0d5d-4de0-9dbc-ebfc1c536ef7 abrufbar.