Psychology · Berlin, Munich · Hybrid Remote
Head of Psychology (f/m/d)
Become a part of nilo and help us to remove the stigma surrounding mental health! Play a vital role in building THE platform for mental wellbeing in the workplace.
We are on the mission to build the number one B2B mental health provider in Europe. Our goal is to give millions of people access to effective mental health support.
Providing exceptional care is at the heart of nilo.health, and as Head of Psychology you are one of the key players to help advance this mission. You are responsible for the overall effectiveness and clinical quality of our service.
- Ensuring our quality of psychological care
- Cultivating the strategic development of the field of Psychology at nilo.health
- Owning and exceeding the overall targets of the psychology department
- Recruit, lead, grow, and manage a diverse, strong, and highly motivated team of psychologists, therapist and mental health specialists
- Designing & driving scientific studies to prove our sustainable impact
- Incorporating and supervising psychological topics within content, product, sales, marketing and business development
- Driving internal initiatives together with the People Team to foster mental health within the company
You'll be successful with these skills:
- 5+ years of clinical experience (PhD a plus)
- Experience in psychotherapy and working with patients and clients
- Passionate about improving mental health care and excited by our mission of leveraging technology to scale access to evidence-based care
- Experience in academia and experience in designing scientific studies
- As a natural collaborator that can build plans and drive results through others across the company
- Strong experience in areas like stress, resilience, depression, anxiety and prevention
- Prior experience working in a business or startup environment a plus
- Highly adaptive, moves fast and entrepreneurial. Can get things done with limited resources
- A talent for uniting people around an idea and get your team to put it into practice
- A leadership mindset: you won't give up until your team outperforms, strengthening nilo’s position as market leader in the European digital mental health space
- A proven ability to think strategically and collaborate with others to make new things happen
- Strong analytical and data-driven mindset to continuously improve
What you get:
- A strong company culture characterized by an amazing team spirit, empathy, respect, trust, courage, a drive for innovation and who value mental health
- We trust the people that we hire - you’ll get responsibility and creative freedom in your role as well as our commitment to promote your professional development
- Workation - enjoy working in the most fitting work environment abroad for up to 26 weeks per year. Check out where some of your potential new colleagues enjoyed their workation here
- Work from home/hybrid work - work in one of our offices (Berlin or Munich) or from home; most colleagues at nilo.health are currently working hybrid
- An office in one of the most vibrant parts of Berlin (Kreuzberg) OR in the “Werksviertel” in Munich surrounded by many cafes and restaurants - we will take you to great lunch spots!
- Access to mental healthcare with free use of our app - which allows you to connect 1:1 with a therapist, guided worksheets, and mental health roundtables (all anonymous!) Get a better look of our mental healthcare package here
- Enjoy yourself at our company events #boatrides (check it out here), #winetastings, and winter holiday/summer parties (in compliance with the Covid19 regulations)
- A competitive salary & equity package and top equipment of your choice
nilo.health embraces diversity. We strive to create an inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcome, psychologically and physically safe. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to different ethnic and cultural origins, age groups, religious and political affiliations, sexual orientation, gender identity, ability, socioeconomic status, family arrangements or any other characteristic.
We would like to encourage you to apply even if the technical requirements cannot be met 100%
Locations Berlin, Munich
Remote status Hybrid Remote
Henriette Stephan (she/her)
Talent Acquisition Lead – People & Culture
Online application via the original announcement, see note below.
Die Ausschreibung ist auch im Internet unter https://careers.nilohealth.com/jobs/1764917-head-of-psychology-f-m-d abrufbar.